Prenatal testing is routinely run in the early stages of pregnancy to rule out any potential complications associated with pregnancy.
Now you can have your test results in hand when you visit your OBGYN.
What’s Being Tested:
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen
- RPR for Syphilis (RPR Diagnosis With Reflex To Titer And Confirmatory Testing)
- Rubella Antibodies- IgG + IgM
- ABO Blood Typing with Rhesus Factor (Rh Factor)
- CBC with Differential and Platelet Count
Turnaround time: 5-7 Business Days
- If the RPR screen is reactive, RPR Titer and Fluorescent Treponemal Antibody (FTA) Confirmatory testing will be performed at an additional charge. Contact us for questions.
- This test cannot be collected in NY, NJ, MA, and RI. Contact us with questions.