Understanding Lab Test Results
Many people have had the experience in which their doctor ordered lab work and explained none of the blood test results to them.
At TrueHealthLabs.com we want you to achieve “true health”, and a part of that is helping you understand your test results.
Our Functional Medicine doctors help you understand your lab results and how those results impact your nutritional status.
“I want to thank True Health Labs all of their help. I would have never known the underlying cause of my illness if it were not for the testing done by True Health Labs.” Barbara
“The doctor I spoke with was extremely patient and thorough in reviewing my lab results over the phone with me.” Janice
“I am truly impressed with the services you offer!” The Anderson Family
How Do I Set up my Lab Test Review?
- Add the lab explanation above to your cart.
- The number you add to your cart must equal the number of test panels you ordered.
- Some test panels are groups of multiple sets of tests and will require multiple quantities of “Results Reviews”. We will contact you if it applies to your order.
- Certain tests do not qualify for a review. These exceptions are clearly posted on respective test pages.
- After receiving your test results via email, click the scheduling link within the email.
- A member of the TrueHealthLabs.com clinical team will call you at your appointment time.
*PLEASE READ- Disclaimer/TOS: You understand that this will be a results explanation, not an interpretation. Any information given is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. By proceeding with this conversation you understand that all medical history may not be obtained when explaining test results, therefore no doctor/patient relationship is formed. Treatment recommendations can not be given directly. This conversation does not replace medical advice. Calls may be recorded for quality purposes.