Microbiomix Stool Analysis | Genova | Canada
Microbiomix offers the most complete microbiome test with actionable results. Dietary changes, supplements, and lifestyle changes can all beneficially impact gut health and improve test results. Patients can lead an improved quality of life as their GI concerns are resolved.
Microbiomix Stool Test Includes:
- Includes identification of species that may confer pathogenic potentials, such as Bacteroides fragilis and the fragilysin toxin.
- Microbiomix assesses gas-producing organisms including methane producers and hydrogen sulfide producers.
- Identifies newly discovered species that may not be well known to science and can see how they may be contributing to overall health.
Fasting: See instructions
Specimen: Stool, Genova Home Test Kit (Draw Location | How It Works | FAQs)
Turnaround Time: 17-21 Business Days
- You will be responsible for the shipping costs.
- Wait at least 4 weeks from colonoscopy or barium enema before beginning the test.
- If taking antibiotics, antiparasitics, or antifungals, it is recommended that you wait for a minimum of 4 weeks after your last dose before beginning the test.