Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
This is a summary of TrueHelathLabs.com Terms of Service. You must agree to the full TOS during signup.
Affiliates: All affiliate memberships are subject to prior approval. TrueHealthLabs.com reserves the right to refuse/terminate membership to any new or existing affiliate.
TrueHealthLabs.com reserves the right, without liability, to reject, omit or exclude any affiliate, webmaster or website for any reason at any time, with or without notice and regardless of any previous conditions.
Each affiliate entity is only permitted 1 affiliate account. If you need to track different promotions then use the Post Affiliate Pro “subids” feature which are explained in the Promotion -> Advanced -> Subid section. Multiple commissions earned from the same promotion are tracked and easily found using timestamps and will be canceled.
By using TrueHealthLabs.com affiliate program, you understand that:
- You must disclaim on any platform or outlet including website posts, social media posts, videos, or any other methods that: “Any test recommendations or health information provided by me, written or verbal, are for educational purposed only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or condition. Lab tests mentioned or promoted by myself or True Health Labs are options and should not be construed as medical advice. Consult with your treating physician before ordering and or collecting for any lab tests.
- You are 18 years of age and there is no legal reason that you cannot enter into a binding agreement.
- You are the owner or are licensed to use the entire contents contained on your website.
- Your website and/or newsletter/blog does not violate any law or regulation.
- Your website and/or newsletter/blog does not contain misrepresentation or content that is defamatory or violates any rights of privacy or publicity.
- Affiliate accounts are not eligible for reward points. If reward points are used, the discounted amount will be subtracted from the next affiliate payout.
- Affiliate accounts are not eligible for use of promo/discount codes. If discount codes are used, commissions for that order will be declined.
- Your website and or/newsletter does not and will not infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights.
- You will not use our banners or links within spam emails.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, message boards, banner networks, counters, or guestbooks, etc. are NOT allowed.
- Fraud is a serious offense and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales or click-throughs using robots, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions.
- If you are a licensed healthcare practitioner, it is your responsibility to know and practice the laws regarding affiliate credit payment.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from the affiliate program.
TrueHealthLabs.com respects the privacy of its users and promises not to disclose personal or business information to third parties without the express permission of you and your company.
We will not sell your name, e-mail address, phone number, or any other personal information to anyone outside True Health Labs. We consider this information to be private, and it will remain as such. If you have any questions about your privacy rights, contact us at Info@TrueHealthLabs.com
You will receive a commission for sending TrueHealthLabs.com authorized sales via your links.
The current commission percentage is 10% per total checkout amount (including customer discounts). You understand that the commission percentage may be changed at any time. You are responsible for determining if the payout for your links has changed or been discontinued.
You receive the commission from TrueHealthLabs.com via your personal PayPal account (you must provide us the email address associated with your PayPal account). You can not get both affiliate credit and use a coupon for self-orders; if done, only the coupons will be accepted, the affiliate credit will get denied. Payments are made automatically on the fifteenth (15th) day of each month when your account balance reaches $100 or more for the previous month’s transactions. Money credited to your account does not accrue interest. TrueHealthLabs.com affiliate program also pays commission on self-purchases orders, however, you can not receive both commission and a discount using promo codes. If a discount code is used with your affiliate account, the commission will be denied. You will receive commission from customers that return and purchase directly from TrueHealthLabs.com for a length of 60 days.
Refunds, Charge-backs and Bad Checks:
If an order is later refunded to the customer or charged back by the customer, or if a customer’s check does not clear, the referral fee, and any affiliate chargeback fees, will be deducted from the next monthly payment sent to the affiliate.