Vibrant Wellness TickBorne 2.0 Panel
The Vibrant Wellness TickBorne 2.0 Panel is a test that detects tickborne diseases and other tick-borne diseases. All Vibrant Tickborne testing is performed on our proprietary microarray platform:
- Chemiluminescence-based assay on the Vibrant platform enables the detection of lower levels of antibodies in comparison to ELISA Enhanced IgM for early detection
- Nested amplifications enable up to 16000 fold increase in amplification in comparison to traditional methods
- Fully automated technology eliminates inter-sample variability
- High reproducibility due to high automation
Symptoms Associated with Tickborne Diseases Include:
- Fever and/or chills
- Bell’s palsy
- neck stiffness
- muscle or joint aches/pains
- GI symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- loss of appetite
- weight loss
- change in cognitive or psychological status
- enlarged, tender lymph nodes
- painful abdomen
- dizziness or shortness of breath
- numbness or weakness in limbs
What’s Being Tested in the TickBorne 2.0 Panel?
- Lyme Plus TBRF (IgG & IgM)
- Lyme plus TBRF (PCR)
- Coinfections 1 (IgG & IgM)
- Coinfections 1 (PCR)
- Coinfections 2 (IgG & IgM)
- Coinfections 2 (PCR)
- Opportunistic Infections (IgG & IgM)
- Opportunistic Infections (PCR)
- See full test markers measured here
- This test is available in the USA (excluding NY State).
- Consult with your primary healthcare physician regarding whether to continue or discontinue any dietary supplements or medications before your test.
- Blood samples must be drawn on Mondays through Fridays only and must be returned the same day to avoid sample rejection. We do not recommend drawing and shipping samples on Saturday because the lab is closed on Sunday.