- Some suggested draw centers below will not draw for kits. Call the station you intend to use first to verify.
- Saliva, stool, hair, and urine test kits can be completed at home.
- Contact us with any questions. Do not contact the lab directly.
Suggested Draw Centers (USA)
- Any Lab Test Now (Draw fees may apply.)
- Contact your local hospital, clinic, or phlebotomy service. Search US hospitals.
- Inform them that you have a test kit that requires a draw. It is standard for them to not to know who TrueHealthLabs.com or the lab processor is. Draw fees may apply.
- Note that Labcorp and Quest Diagnostics will not draw for any test kits.
- First, check the lab test description to see if the test is availiable in your country.
- Contact your local hospital, clinic, or personal physician to inquire about blood draws. Draw fees may apply.
- Arrange return shipping to the lab before the draw to avoid any delays. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- See the lab test description for detailed information such as sample return time deadlines etc.