SIBO Breath Test | Lactulose | 3 Hours
Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO or BOSI) occurs when bacteria invade the normally bacterial-less small intestines. This promotes inflammation, absorption issues, bloating, gas, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and other serious digestive issues.
By testing both hydrogen and methane, this SIBO breath test can help indicate wherein the small intestine the overgrowth is since levels of each gas vary in location.
Studies show that SIBO can also be attributed to:
- Leaky Gut
- Autoimmune conditions such as Hashimoto’s, IBD, Scleroderma, and Celiac Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Carbohydrate Intolerance
What’s Being Tested:
- Hydrogen and methane for the detection of SIBO
- Testing includes drinking lactulose
- Do not order this test if you are allergic to lactulose or are diabetic.
Fasting: See instructions
Turnaround time: 14-17 business days
- The test kit is mailed via Royal Mail. If you prefer DHL, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- READ: These tests are available for European countries only.