Neurological Autoimmune Reactivity Screen Expanded | Cyrex Array #7x
The Neurological Autoimmune Reactivity Screen Expanded Cyrex Array #7 screen detects the immune reactivity in the pathogenesis of neuro-autoimmune and neurodegenerative disorders. This test is recommended for those with gluten reactivity, dairy sensitivity, and/or enhanced gut and/or blood-brain barrier permeability.
What’s Being Tested:
- Myelin Basic Protein IgG + IgA Combined
- Myelin Basic Protein IgM
- Asialoganglioside IgG + IgA Combined
- Asialoganglioside IgM
- Alpha + Beta Tubulin IgG + IgA Combined
- Alpha + Beta Tubulin IgM
- Cerebellar IgG + IgA Combined
- Cerebellar IgM
- Synapsin IgG + IgA Combined
- Synapsin IgM
- It is recommended to be clear of immunosuppressants and/or corticosteroids for at least 60 days prior to taking this test. Please consult with your prescribing healthcare provider.
- NOT AVAILABLE IN NEW YORK. SPECIMEN DRAWS CAN BE COMPLETED IN NEIGHBORING STATES.
- We are now accepting international orders. The sample must be received within 7 days. Additional return shipping fees may apply.
- READ: IMPORTANT Cyrex FAQs
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, pediatric blood draws are not included under Cyrex’s contracted phlebotomy. All patients 15 years of age and younger are included in the pediatric group. Pediatric blood draws must be scheduled by the parents at a laboratory of their choosing and paid for by the parent at the time of service.