Chemical Immune Reactivity Screen | Cyrex Array #11
It is well known that chemical exposure can lead to ill health. Many tests can be used to show levels of chemical exposure; however, understanding how your immune system reacts to chemicals is extremely important. The importance of Cyrex chemical sensitivity testing lies in the fact that if there is an immune sensitivity to chemicals, the amount of exposure may be irrelevant.
For example, one may run a chemical exposure test that comes back negative. Following a Cyrex Labs chemical sensitivity screen, results may show a high immune reaction to the chemicals that are present, high or low.
What’s Being Tested:
IgG+IgA+IgM Total Antibodies to:
- Formaldehyde and Glutaraldehyde
- Trimellitic and Phthalic Anhydrides
- Benzene Ring Compounds
- BPA Binding Protein
- Bisphenol A
- Tetrabromobisphenol A
- Mercury Compounds
- Mixed Heavy Metals (Nickel, Cobalt, Cadmium, Lead, Arsenic)
Fasting: No (review kit instructions)
Turnaround Time: 14 Business days (once the lab receives your sample)
- It is recommended to be clear of immunosuppressants and/or corticosteroids for at least 60 days prior to taking this test. Please consult with your prescribing healthcare provider.
- NOT AVAILABLE IN NEW YORK. SPECIMEN DRAWS CAN BE COMPLETED IN NEIGHBORING STATES.
- We are now accepting international orders. Sample must be received within 7 days. Additional return shipping fees may apply.
- READ: IMPORTANT Cyrex FAQs
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, pediatric blood draws are not included under Cyrex’s contracted phlebotomy. All patients 15 years of age and younger are included in the pediatric group. Pediatric blood draws must be scheduled by the parents at a laboratory of their choosing, and must be paid for by the parent at the time of service.