Basic CD4 CD8 Ratio Test
The CD4 CD8 ratio profile helps assess the immune system in detail. This test is crucial for patients who are suspected of having a compromised immune system as seen in autoimmune conditions and HIV.
The CD4 CD8 ratio test is also recommended in the book Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms? When My Lab Tests Are Normal by Dr. Datis Kharrazian.
For those with autoimmune concerns, it is suggested to run the Th1 Th2 test along with this CD4/CD8 ratio test.
What’s Being Tested:
- Absolute and Percentage CD3 Count
- Absolute and Percentage CD4 Count (Helper T Cells)
- Absolute and Percentage CD8 Count (Suppressor T Cells)
- CD4 CD8 Ratio
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential and Platelets
- Test cannot be collected in NJ, NY, MA, or RI.
Turnaround Time: 3 Business Days
- For those with autoimmune concerns, It is suggested to run this test during times of flare-ups or when felling “bad”.