Heavy Metal Hair Analysis | Toxic & Essential Elements by Doctor’s Data | Canada
- Measurement of toxic and essential elements
- Low Cost, Noninvasive
- Analysis by ICP-MS
- Result specific report provided
- Requires only 0.25 g of hair
- Used in Andy Cutler’s Chelation Protocol
What’s Being Tested:
- TOXIC METALS
- ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS
Specimen: Hair, Doctor’s Data (Draw Location | How It Works | FAQs)
Turnaround Time: 3-5 Business Days
- This kit cannot be mailed or collected in New York State.
- This test cannot be used with colored hair.