Neurological Autoimmune Reactivity Screen | Cyrex Array #7
The Neurological Autoimmune Reactivity Screen Cyrex Array #7 is used to screen for potential autoimmune processes (immune attack on our body) occurring in the brain and other nerve tissue. This test can be ordered individually or as a follow-up to Cyrex Array #5 (multiple autoimmune screens).
What’s Being Tested:
- Myelin Basic Protein IgA + IgG
- Asialoganglioside IgA + IgG
- Tubulin IgA + IgG
- Cerebellar IgA + IgG
- Synapsin IgA + IgG
Fasting: No (review kit instructions)
Turnaround Time: 14 Business days (once the lab receives your sample)
- It is recommended to be clear of immunosuppressants and/or corticosteroids for at least 60 days prior to taking this test. Please consult with your prescribing healthcare provider.
- NOT AVAILABLE IN NEW YORK. SPECIMEN DRAWS CAN BE COMPLETED IN NEIGHBORING STATES.
- We are now accepting international orders. Sample must be received within 7 days. Additional return shipping fees may apply.
- READ: IMPORTANT Cyrex FAQs
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, pediatric blood draws are not included under Cyrex’s contracted phlebotomy. All patients 15 years of age and younger are included in the pediatric group. Pediatric blood draws must be scheduled by the parents at a laboratory of their choosing, and must be paid for by the parent at the time of service.