Cyrex Array 10C | Panel Combination Discount
This Cyrex panel combination was created to be able to offer a discount when ordering all 3 panels below. Each panel is linked to its individual pages for details. In order to receive this special price, click “add to cart” on this page.
What’s Being Tested:
- Cyrex Array #3x (Gluten Sensitivity)
- Cyrex Array #4 (Gluten Cross-Reactive Foods)
- Cyrex Array #10 (Multiple Food Reactivity Screen)
Fasting: No (review kit instructions)
Turnaround Time: 14 Business days (once the lab receives your sample)
- It is recommended to be clear of immunosuppressants and/or corticosteroids for at least 60 days prior to taking this test. Please consult with your prescribing healthcare provider.
- NOT AVAILABLE IN NEW YORK. SPECIMEN DRAWS CAN BE COMPLETED IN NEIGHBORING STATES.
- We are now accepting international orders. Sample must be received within 7 days. Additional return shipping fees may apply.
- READ: IMPORTANT Cyrex FAQs
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, pediatric blood draws are not included under Cyrex’s contracted phlebotomy. All patients 15 years of age and younger are included in the pediatric group. Pediatric blood draws must be scheduled by the parents at a laboratory of their choosing, and must be paid for by the parent at the time of service.