CBC + Differential + Platelets Test
The complete blood count (CBC) test is one of the most common tests ordered. A CBC test can help indicate infections, anemia, and vitamin B12 deficiency.
Many people use this CBC test panel to monitor abnormal results.
What’s Being Tested:
- number of white blood cells (WBC)
- number of red blood cells (RBC)
- hemoglobin content (Hgb)
- hematocrit (Hct)
- mean corpuscular volume (MCV)
- mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH)
- mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC)
- platelet count and volume
- White Blood Cell Differential
Fasting Requirements: No
Turnaround Time: 3-5 Business Days
- This test cannot be collected in NY, NJ, MA, and RI. Contact us with questions.